Archive for July, 2012
Honda vehicles are engineered to be durable, reliable, and fun to drive vehicles. Next to Japanese car maker Toyota, Honda is world-renowned for producing sturdy vehicles. They also have powerful and clean-burning engines that bring exhilarating performance and impressive fuel economy.
You may now lease a new Honda with $0 down payment! Check out the latest Honda lease offers from your favorite Honda dealer so you can realize the dream of driving a brand new Honda!
- Lease starts at $220 per month for 35 months with $0 down payment and $0 security deposit.
- You can also lease the new Honda Civic starting at $169 per month for 36 months with $2,000 due at signing.
Honda Civic Hybrid
- Lease starts at $280 per month for 35 months with $0 down payment and $0 security deposit.
- You can also lease the new Honda Civic Hybrid starting at $199 per month for 36 months with $2,800 due at lease signing.
- Lease starts at $250 per month for 35 months with $0 down payment and $0 security deposit.
- You can also lease the new Honda Accord sedan starting at $199 per month for 36 months with $2,000 due at lease signing.
- Lease starts at $320 per month for 35 months with $0 down payment and $0 security deposit.
- You can also lease the new Honda CR-V starting at $239 per month for 36 months with $2,800 due at signing.
- Lease starts at $350 per month for 35 months with $0 down payment and $0 security deposit.
- You can also lease the new Honda Pilot starting at $280 per month for 36 months with $2,000 due at lease signing.
- Lease starts at $310 per month for 35 months with $0 down payment and $0 security deposit.
- you can also lease the new Honda Odyssey starting at $259 per month for 36 months with $2,000 due at lease signing.
Act fast. New Honda lease offers are valid until 9/4/2012. Check with your nearest Honda dealer for a complete list of new vehicle prices and special finance offers.
The Ford Summer Sales Event is currently in full swing. Get big savings and the best deals on all 2012 and 2013 Ford vehicles on all participating Ford dealers in your zip code.
Waiting for the right time to buy a new car? Here are just some of the value-for-money deals that you can expect to find on 2013 model Ford cars and SUVs:
2013 Ford Edge
Lease offers on the 2013 Ford Edge starts at $259 per month for 24 months with $3,700 due at signing.
Financing starts at 2.9% for 36 months, with up to $3,000 cash back on the new Ford Edge SUV.
The 2013 Ford Edge is one of the most dynamic and comfortable midsize crossover SUV. It also has a an amazing array of standard safety equipment for the price.
2013 Ford Escape
Lease offers on the 2013 Ford Escape starts at $279 per month for 24 months with $2,800 due at signing.
Financing starts at 2.9% APR for 36 months, with up to $1,000 cash back on the new Ford Escape.
If you belong to the large percentage of car buyers who prefer a crossover SUV over a compact car then you should seriously consider the 2013 Ford Escape.
2013 Ford Explorer
Lease offers on the 2013 Ford Explorer starts at $319 per month for 24 months with $3,700 due at signing.
Financing starts at 1.9% APR for 36 months, with up to $1,000 cash back on the new Ford Explorer.
The 2013 Ford Explorer offers spacious comfort, stylish sheet metal, and unrivaled capabilities in the midsize crossover SUV category.
2013 Ford Taurus
Lease offers for the 2013 Ford Taurus starts at $299 per month for 24 months with $3,400 due at signing.
Financing starts at 0.9% APR for 36 months, with up to $1,750 cash back on the new Ford Taurus.
Special 2012 Ford Leasing and Financing Offer: 2012 Ford Flex
Special financing offer for the 2012 Ford Flex starts at 0% APR for up to 60 months, with up to $3,750 cash back.
Need the space of a minivan, but is looking for something that is more stylish, modern, and inspiring to drive? Check out the 2012 Ford Flex and save big on your new family vehicle.
You can get bigger savings and the best leasing deals on all 2012 and 2013 Ford vehicles! Get in touch with multiple Ford dealerships and get ready to drive home your new Ford vehicle!
Chrysler dealers are now offering no monthly payments for 90 days on any new Chrysler vehicle.
This offer is good for buyers who will finance their new Chrysler vehicles under Ally financing. This offer is available to well-qualified buyers.
Looking to lease a new Chrysler instead? Chrysler dealers are also offering the lowest lease rates for the vehicle of your choice. Here are the best lease offers for new Chrysler cars along with special financing offers:
Chrysler 200 lease offer starts at $149 per month for 39 months with around $2,900 due at lease signing.
Special financing starts at 0% APR for up to 72 months for the Chrysler 200, with up to $3,000 cash allowance.
The Chrysler 200 is included in the 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick, with an engine that is capable of returning 29 MPG on the highway.
Chrysler 200 Convertible
Chrysler 200 Convertible lease offer starts at $229 per month for 29 months with $2,800 due at lease signing.
Special financing starts at 0% APR plus $500 cash allowance on the Chrysler 200 Convertible, or get up to $1,500 total cash allowance.
The Chrysler 200 Touring Convertible offers a power retractable hardtop roof with a friendly and affordable price tag. Luxury, premium materials, and enhanced performance comes alive with the Chrysler 200 Convertible.
Chrysler Town and Country
Chrysler Town and Country lease offer starts at $189 per month for 24 months with $3,300 due at lease signing.
Special financing starts at 0% APR for up to 60 months on the new Chrysler Town and Country, with up to $1,750 cash allowance.
Crossover vehicles are now more popular than minivans, but the Chrysler Town and Country is still a solid pick for a comfortable and easy to drive passenger van.
Chrysler 300 lease offer starts at $219 per month for 39 months with $2,800 due at lease signing.
Special financing starts at 0% APR for up to 60 months plus $3,000 cash allowance, or 0% APR for 36 months plus up to $2,000 cash allowance.
The Chrysler 300 remains to be a safe and solid choice for a high-performing full-sized luxury car. The new Chrysler 300 is better than the old model when it comes to performance and total luxury, and it happens to be a looker as well.
All Chrysler lease offers and special incentives are valid until 7/31/2012.
Cadillac vehicles provide premium luxury at an affordable price. If you want to drive a new Cadillac, but find it to be a little bit above your price range then why not try leasing instead.
Leasing a new Cadillac is more affordable because you don’t need to make a huge down payment. You also get lower monthly payments because in a new Cadillac lease, you don’t pay for the price of the vehicle–you only pay for the lost value of the car until the lease expires.
Here are current leasing offers for all new Cadillac vehicles:
Cadillac CTS sedan – lease offer starts at $299 per month for 36 months and $1,999 due at signing.
Cadillac CTS coupe – lease offer starts at $349 per month for 36 months and $1,999 due at signing.
When Cadillac created the CTS, they wanted a car that is powerful and agile enough to compete with top European sedans. The Cadillac CTS–whether in sedan, coupe, and wagon trim–remains a solid choice for a premium sport-luxury car.
Cadillac SRX – lease offer starts at $399 per month for 36 months and $2,999 due at signing.
The Cadillac SRX is a crossover SUV that was built for today’s roads. It is roomy, quiet, comfortable, and of course luxurious.
Cadillac Escalade – lease offer starts at $749 per month for 24 months and $4,900 due at signing.
In today’s world, crossover SUVs are more popular than traditional large SUVs, but the Cadillac Escalade is still a top pick if you really need a large luxury land barge.
Cadillac XTS – financing offer starts at 3.9% APR for 60 months.
The 2013 Cadillac XTS is all new. It replaces the Cadillac STS and the Cadillac DTS in the lineup. The XTS is easy to like because it is supremely luxurious, high-tech, and exhilarating to drive.
1. The lease price is negotiable. You should negotiate the lease price similar to how you would negotiate the car if you were to buy.
2. Pay attention to the annual mileage limit. If you frequently take long trips, then buying a new car might be a cheaper option.
Find new Cadillac prices before talking to the dealership so you can negotiate the lowest possible price for your new car.
It is never easy to deal with a low credit score. Other people find it difficult to get approved for a new car loan or car lease because they have no credit history. Whatever the case, you can still lease or buy a new vehicle if you have bad credit and no credit.
You might ask yourself: ‘Wont I get charged with a high interest rate?’ Yes. Lenders need to compensate for the risk factor that comes with bad credit and no credit leasing. If you have bad credit, lenders will look into your payment history and will assess the interest rate based on your credit worthiness. If you have no credit, lenders have no idea on your capability to pay debt. These are just some of the reasons why it is only natural to expect a higher interest rate.
Want to get an affordable car lease, even with bad credit and no credit? Follow these simple tips so you can enjoy low monthly payments and possibly lower interest rates:
1. Improve your credit score. Bad credit buyers need to make some improvements on their credit history even before approaching the dealership. Calculate how much you earn and how much you spend on a weekly basis and make some adjustments to your spending habits. Paying all your debt in a timely fashion is also a good idea.
2. Get a co-signer. This applies to bad credit and no credit buyers. The co-signer should be a relative, friend, or co-worker with a relatively high FICO score. Remember that the co-signer is not part of the car lease or the auto loan. Lenders like the fact that they know who to turn to if you fail to make your car payments.
3. Save money. Making a down payment is a sure way to get lower monthly payments. If you are a bad credit or no credit buyer, you will probably need to pay more. This serves two purposes:
a. Lenders like the idea that you are willing to pay additional money to lessen the risk factor of the car lease or the car loan; and
b. Making a larger down payment will give lower monthly payments, hence cushioning the impact of higher interest rates.
4. Choose a vehicle with the highest amount of rebates and incentives. Simply said, choosing a car with huge cash discounts and marvelous incentives will also give you more savings, whether you have bad credit or have no credit history.
5. No-credit buyers should present their utility bills, phone bills, paycheck stubs, and bank statements to the dealership.
You can still get an affordable car lease even with bad credit and no credit. Choose your new car wisely and keep your credit report free from errors so you can enjoy the lowest lease rates in your town.