Archive for August, 2010
A recent study revealed consumers are returning to vehicle leasing. With more people wondering how they can afford to drive a new car or truck, leasing is proving to be an attractive option once again. Here are a few reasons why shoppers are choosing to lease.
- Little or No Down Payment – depending on your credit history.
- Smaller Monthly Payments – up to 60% less than a purchase loan.
- No Maintenance Bills – repairs are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Modest Sales Tax – you will only be taxed on the value used during the lease.
- Always Drive a New Car – Leases usually run two to four years, at the end of the term you can easily lease a new vehicle.