Flexi Car Lease
A flexi car lease basically is a lease agreement that provides the lessee the benefits of a fully maintained operating lease without the commitment of a long-term contract. Since in business, requirements and change can differ for each entity, a flexible short-term car lease allows business to operate on a more cost-effective vehicle.
In a flexi car lease, a lessee simply lease the vehicle month to month. A lessee is presented a wide variety of vehicles to choose from and all vehicles are packaged together with a maintenance car insurance.
If you need the vehicle at a very short period of time, flexi car lease can be a great option. At least you are saved from the 1-5 year car lease commitment. There are also several benefits of flexi car leasing which are itemized below.
- The terms range from 1 to 12 months
- A tax deduction is available if used for business
- Flexi lease repayments are fixed for the term
- There is no residual risk. All you have to do is turn in the vehicle at any given time.
- Unlimited kilometer options
- Servicing and routine maintenance
- Automatic vehicle replacement when due for renewal